21st Century businesses realize every business-critical function relies on the strategic use of technology. Yet most have been slow to adjust Systems and IT to keep pace. When information systems are out of phase with strategic objectives, we call this the “technology value gap”.
The technology value gap appears in many symptoms and forms:
- Falling behind in industry leadership / Missing market opportunities
- Runaway software and project costs
- Unprepared to address compliance, security, and disaster related risk
- Business critical information managed off-systems in spreadsheets
- Technology team is out-of-step with the rest of the organization
We lead your team to adopt better methods for Systems that create transparency and better outcomes – bridging the gap between strategy and execution.